Bump-ba-da-daaaaa!! More food.
Last night my lowly, frazzled, roommate Lela was wasting away. She was bad folks, like about to eat an almost empty bag of 3 month old organic tortilla chips. I think I saw a tumbleweed blustering around amongst the flax seeds. I know I might exagerate a wee bit, but on the life of my mother and first born child....those chips were filthy old.
So like the angel Gabriel, but with much better hair, I bestowed upon lil old Lela the gift of grub.
Here's the 'cipe:
1/2 package Whole Wheat Pasta
1 C. Sliced Shrooms of your choosing
2 C. Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
1 Red Bell Pepper, sliced in....slices.
2 minced garlic cloves
1 pad of butter
1/4 C. Vegan Cream Cheese
1 tbsp Corn Starch
5 shakes Italian Seasoning
3 shakes of Onion powder
2 booty shakes
1/2 C. BIG ASS BEANS
1) Cook garlic and bell pepper in butta, then add shrooms and tomatoes
2) Add seasonings and beans
3) There should be a decent amount of liquid from the tomaters, once simmering add the veeg cree chee to melt, then put a lid on it!
4) In a separate cup, mix corn starch with, eh, 3 tbsp of cold H to the izzo (that means water)
5) Add corny starch soup to your sauce to thicken, let simmer on low heat uncovered
6) Hopefully you've already realized that you should have started cooking those noodles a while back. If not, make like a broken guitar and don't fret! You can let the sauce sit on super low heat till the pasta's done.
7) Get your noodle to sauce ratio juuuuuust right and enjoy!
This was vegan by Adele standards, but for you xtreme PETA party people, use olive oil instead of butter. Duh.